i love you - here's one for the women

Let me begin with happy Monday.
It seems that every morning whilst standing awkwardly on the tram into the city, I find time to reflect and mock up random ideas. I also find that this time of the day seems to be the greatest time to engage in inspiration, it is when anything surrounding can tickle my fancy and add the spring that my step is lacking.
With that, I was scrolling through my selection of blogs and all sorts on my iphone and I was at once captured by a simple quote.
My love for magazines is no secret so it is no suprise that the most simple thing could resonate strongly on this Monday morning.
Leelee covers issue six of I Love You magazine, which evolved from the blog by Christiane Bördner, who told The New York Times The Moment blog...

"My heart beats for magazines, photography, and I love paper... For me, the magazine format is the perfect medium to express the “I love you” idea."


Berlin-based 'i love you' magazine is available Colette in Paris, Opening Ceremony in New York and Los Angeles, and magnation in Australia.