p.t mode

i had to swiftly shuffle to my tram stop this morning with a newspaper as a hat. this is due to the unstoppable downpour of rain. i would have used an umbrella if i had one to use, and i may have even driven to work if my boyfriend didn't drive my car. however this is not a day to complain nor to stress you with my stresses. it's true, there is nothing worse than listening to someone cry whilst explaining their not-so-fatal dramas. life could be worse. my tram could be on fire.

there is no need for tears this morning.

i am listening to 'foals' at this moment. strange choice, it could be too early, though they have that nice balance that is keeping me motivated, but not making me wish to be living it up somewhere else. they seem to have just the right amount of ambient background noise. i like them, their sound takes me back to when my home was london. my immediate reaction when i heard foals in 2008 was their likeliness to bloc party, though there early stuff, not the new bloc party (cough cough) .



so my mode of transport is running slightly under time. i have also noticed a girl in front of me is reading 'twilight'. i guess her bandwagon was running late also.